Prepare to learn some amazing, and most likely useless, little facts about humans! Nothing like funny, useless information after all. Its simple, easy to udnerstand, and highly entertaining. Let’s begin!
1. Beards are the fastest growing hairs on a human. If the average man never trimmed his beard, it would grow to nearly 30 feet.
2. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
3. It only takes 7lbs of pressure to rip your ear off.
4. The Human body can operate without a brain
5. Sneezes are one of two physiological responses that cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started.
6. Ejaculation is the 2nd
7. Our bodies produce 1 liter of saliva a day
8. It is impossible to lick your own elbow.