The passage of time changes a lot of things. Some places end up without a purpose and go abandoned for a long period of time. This is a selection of some of the creepiest abandoned places on this earth. Which one(s) would you be brave enough to visit?
1. I.M. Cooling Tower, Belgium
2. Kolmanskop, Namibia
3. Floating Forest in Sydney, Australia
4. Maunsell Sea Forts, England
5. Last House on Holland Island, U.S.A
6. Pripyat, Ukraine
7. House of the Bulgarian Communist Party, Bulgaria
8. Nara Dreamland, Japan
9. Uninhabited Island in Southwest Florida, U.S.A.
10. Abandoned Mill, Italy
11. Michigan Central Station in Detroit, U.S.A.
12. Sunken Yacht, Antarctica
13. The Haunting New Bedford Orphuem, U.S.A.
14. Abandoned Train Station, Abkhazia, Georgia
15. Abandoned Wooden Houses, Russia
16. Underwater City in Shicheng, China
17. The Abandoned City Hall Subway Stop in New York, U.S.A.
18. Abandoned Church in the Snow, Canada
19. Salto Hotel, Colombia
20. Abandoned Subway Tunnel in Kiev, Ukraine
21. Abandoned Submarine Base in Balaklava, Ukraine
22. Abandoned Military Hospital in Beelitz, Germany
23. San Zhi, Taiwan
24. Hashima Island, Japan