If you have a brother or a sister you know just what this feels like. Things are fantastic when you have someone to be your partner in crime. Terrible, though, when they won’t stop taking/breaking your favorite stuff. And, of course, you miss them when they’re gone. As the only other people who know just how psychotic your parents happen to be, you appreciate their presence. If any of these things are true for you, you’ll be able to connect to the below 25 pictures.
1. You have epic fights.
3. With baby arm bars.
5. Your parents made you take very awkward pictures that make you question their parental qualifications.
7. And the pictures were super weird, but sometimes that was ok.
8. They can be extremely ungrateful.
9. You took turns causing them to cry and being caused to cry.
12. They did stuff just to get on your nerves.
13. Or sometimes just being close to you ticked you off.
14. But when it matters they’re one of the only people you know that can make you smile.
15. One of you (or both) have made the other fear for their life.
16. In your younger days you either wanted them close by…
17. Or you wanted to smother them.
18. Occasionally you tried to get them out of your life.
21. Taking weird pictures together…
23. You hated babysitting.
24. But occasionally you liked to help each other out.
25. Only you mess with your sibling. You’ll protect them if anyone else tries to.
Sources: Ratamatata.com, Tumblr, 4gifs.com, themetapicture.com, awkwardfamilyphotos.com, Pinterest, and reasonsmysoniscrying.com